[ovs-discuss] Priority of flows in openvswitch code

Sumit Paliwal pg201372016 at iitj.ac.in
Tue Mar 17 18:55:42 UTC 2015

(1) I want to know that, I'm sending two different paths for one
destination from controller to switch, I've set different priorities for
both of them, and I could see those flows properly inserted in the flow
table with ofctl command. But now if it is not possible to access the
priority from kernel, from where can i access that.
or
Is there any else parameter that i can use to differentiate these 2 flows
from kernel.

--
Sumit Paliwal
M.Tech. ICT,