[ovs-discuss] [help]Some question about OVS configure(multipath、apply now、prority)?

yuanfeng (A) yuanfeng1 at huawei.com
Wed Mar 18 06:18:14 UTC 2015

Hi All,

1.I have a requirement to use OVS multipath function, but i only found the group table with select function can do this, but I don’t want to use group table, is there any other function in flow table can do this too?

Like

ovs-ofctl add-flow br0 dl_vlan=100,actions=multipath…

         2.also, I’ve read the guide and can’t find a flow cmd about apply_now and prority, does the ovs support this OpenFlow1.3 feature now?

Thank you very much~~

PS: My openvswitch version is 2.3.1 as below

[root at localhost openflow]# ovs-vsctl --version
ovs-vsctl (Open vSwitch) 2.3.1
Compiled Mar 13 2015 11:09:39
DB Schema 7.6.2

[root at localhost openflow]# ovs-ofctl --version
ovs-ofctl (Open vSwitch) 2.3.1
Compiled Mar 13 2015 11:09:39
OpenFlow versions 0x1:0x4