[ovs-discuss] 答复: [help]Some question about OVS configure(multipath、apply now、prority)?

yuanfeng (A) yuanfeng1 at huawei.com
Thu Mar 19 01:24:37 UTC 2015

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Ben Pfaff [mailto:blp at nicira.com]
发送时间: 2015年3月18日 23:01
收件人: yuanfeng (A)
抄送: discuss at openvswitch.org
主题: Re: [ovs-discuss] [help]Some question about OVS configure(multipath、apply now、prority)?

>On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 06:18:14AM +0000, yuanfeng (A) wrote:
>> 1.I have a requirement to use OVS multipath function, but i only found
>> the group table with select function can do this, but I don’t want to
>> use group table, is there any other function in flow table can do this
>> too?
>
>The multipath action can be used in any flow.  There is no restriction to the group table.

[YUAN]: Maybe I havn't explain clearly, I have tried the group select multipath function, and now I want to find a another way to implement multipath, just use to flow table action, does the action of flow support multipath directly?

>>          2.also, I’ve read the guide and can’t find a flow cmd about
>> apply_now and prority, does the ovs support this OpenFlow1.3 feature
>> now?
>
>Do you mean "apply_actions"?  That's the "default" instruction; you don't have to specify anything special.  (It was introduced in OpenFlow 1.1, not 1.3.)

[YUAN]:I've tried the configure with my ovs, it works like you said~

Thank you very much~