[ovs-discuss] OpenVswitch controller configuration not needed

Prashant Singh prashant.ietedelhi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 04:23:25 UTC 2015

Hi All

I am beginner. I am trying to create virtual switch. After creating the
virtual switch
I think we need to set the controller and start it, but I am able to ping
the nodes without setting the controller and starting it. Can any tell me
what is the default behavior of the OpenV Switch.

Details:
OpenV switch version: ovs-vsctl (Open vSwitch) 1.4.6
org.opendaylight.controller.version = 0.1
Linux Version:ubuntu, 64 bit, i686 architecture,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant