[ovs-discuss] Current and max speed values static and not changing according to link load

Rui Braz nuno.carrulo at ua.pt
Mon Mar 23 21:40:39 UTC 2015

Yes, that's what I thought to do given this situation.
They do have this on their specification
    uint32_t curr_speed; /* Current port bitrate in kbps. */
    uint32_t max_speed; /* Max port bitrate in kbps */
What makes me search for a solution is because I saw an email from the openflowplugin mailing list that someone was having trouble with this and was able to get the current link speed ( https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/openflowplugin-dev/2014-June/001291.html ). That's why I'm still trying to learn why this is not working.

Regards,
Nuno B.