[ovs-discuss] ovsdb update operation

vis reddy badveli_vishnuus at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 23:27:01 UTC 2015

Thanks Sir,I have another question, was there any scalability numbers that are available?
I had created 2000 ovsdb-client monitoring on a database and
when i do a transact (insert operation) from another client i get following error,
error: Connection reset by peerovsdb-client: transaction failed (Connection reset by peer)
Was there any profiling done on  ovsdb in terms of how many clients can be supported and also does it depend on  data in tables?I am using a very large tables (potentially running into couple of mb's)
ThanksVishnu