[ovs-discuss] OVS requirements on Hardware

Zhang Tianzhu zhuzhuaiqiqi1314 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:52:46 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone. I'm new to OVS and get a question to ask:  I want to explore
OVS integrated on a board named Arduino Yun,  the list of hardware
components are shown below:

ProcessorAtheros AR9331ArchitectureMIPS @400MHzOperating
Voltage3.3VEthernetIEEE
802.3 10/100Mbit/sWiFiIEEE 802.11b/g/nUSB Type-A2.0 HostCard ReaderMicro-SD
onlyRAM64 MB DDR2Flash Memory16 MBPoE compatible 802.3af card support (see
the note below) Length73 mmWidth53 mmWeight32 g

Will this board work very well with OVS? Will this board provide some
difficulties or performance limitations on OVS?
  Thanks in advance and waiting for your reply

  Best Regards
  Tianzhu