[ovs-discuss] Can I add parameters to NetFlow module bypassing the database?

Hao Wu wuhao.thu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 21:06:54 UTC 2015

Hi, all.

   I add a bloom filter struct into the netflow module, /ofproto/netflow.c.
Now I insert items into the bloom filter through command ovs-vsctl, as the
same way to update the parameters in netflow module, like active_timeout or
targets, etc.. But I find the parameters are written into the ovs database
first, under ovs-vsctl command, then sent to the netflow module, in which
the update throughput is too slow. Is there any way that I can add items
into my bloom filter directly and bypass the database? like the way to add
flow item into flow table? Many thanks.