[ovs-discuss] Queue-Stats command not working

Haleema Sadia haleema.s.mahmood at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:22:24 UTC 2015

The issue is resolved now.. I was setting up the bandwidth and delay
variable in the mininet custom topology that I created. Once I removed them
the queues starting working. However, if I have different min/max rate for
the queues the min rate threshold is not maintained.

For ex, if min-rate is 4 Megabit and I specify the udp packet rate to be 3
Megabit, the bandwidth on the server side(where the queue is being
maintained) for iperf goes to 3 Megabit.

Do you have any idea why?

Thanks!

Haleema