[ovs-discuss] OVS Queues min rate not maintained

Haleema Sadia haleema.s.mahmood at gmail.com
Tue May 5 06:28:55 UTC 2015

I followed the same tutorial. I am generating traffic through iperf. And my
topology is from the mininet, one switch and three hosts.

I generate udp packets, with the network bandwidth below the minimum rate.
And that is what I can't understand. If I have set a minimum rate and my
specified bandwidth is below it, shouldn't it just stop the packets? or
perhaps increase the bandwidth till the minimum rate?