[ovs-discuss] Packet inspection with Open vSwitch

Franck BAUDIN Franck.BAUDIN at qosmos.com
Tue May 12 12:32:34 UTC 2015

Hi Moisés,

The architecture for DPI integration on OVS that has been presented during OVS fall conference:
        http://www.openvswitch.org/support/ovscon2014/17/1100-OVS-L7-matchers-v1-1.pptx

This architecture relies on conntracker and nfqueue actions to be added very soon in openvswitch 2.4 (coming version):  http://www.openvswitch.org/support/ovscon2014/17/1030-conntrack_nat.pdf

Best Regards,
Franck