[ovs-discuss] find the goto table instruction in the code

dsainz at CS.technion.ac.il dsainz at CS.technion.ac.il
Thu Nov 12 12:52:28 UTC 2015

Hi to all,

I want to locate the code (I imagine it is inside of the Kernel module
datapath) where when a flow is found, the instructions are executed, it
finds the "goto table" instruction and redirects the packet to another
table.

So far I found the ovs_dp_process_packet in datapath\datapath.c but it
cares only about flow actions and the goto table processing is nowhere to
be found there. There is something I am missing, and I doubt the
processing is sent to userspace to handle this...

Thanks in advance!

David