[ovs-discuss] Ubuntu systemd scripts for openvswitch

Guru Shetty guru at ovn.org
Tue Nov 24 17:28:31 UTC 2015

James's patch, I presume will only fix this problem in Ubuntu.

I think the problem with a fix in the OVS repo itself is that Ubuntu is
making a transition from upstart to systemd. So I can't think of a good way
to do this in OVS repo.

James,
 If we had to give a permanent fix in OVS in repo, would you suggest that
we directly jump to systemd script?

Ben,
 Do you know anything about the latest debian? Should we go to systemd for
that?

Thanks,
Guru