[ovs-discuss] To send asynchronous request to controller before adding port(f.e-eth0) on bridge(f.e-br0)

Prakash Kumar prakash at cupolatechnology.com
Fri Nov 20 09:15:22 UTC 2015

Hi ,

I am prakash working on openvswitch and opendaylight controller ,i have to
implement a case that before  port/interface attached to the bridge it should
send a asynchronous req to controller ,so can you tell me how to get conn mgr in
utilities/ovs-vsctl.c  file,because from here i want to send the async req to
controller.

With Best Regards,

Prakash Kumar

Cupola Technology Pvt Ltd

 Cell :+91 9738328394 | Skype: prakash.kumar995