[ovs-discuss] ovs dpdk documentation

haris tanvir haristanvir at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 11:28:32 UTC 2015

Hi,
Now that dpdk is integrated into the mainline ovs release, i was wondering if someone could provide me a link to detailed documentation of intel dpdk part of OVS. I can find documentation on new ovs (i.e. version 2.4) but no documentation in regards to the dpdk part of the newer ovs (like for instances detailed explanation of types of dpdk ports etc). If someone has the link, please share
Thanks
RegardsHaris Tanvir