[ovs-discuss] ovsdb-client connected error when i update the ovsdb-server ca_cert.pem file

Liuyongqiang (A) liu.liuyongqiang at huawei.com
Mon Oct 12 08:14:04 UTC 2015

Does anybody know why ovsdb-server only use the openssl api SSL_CTX_add_client_CA to add certificate, but have no delete api to delete certificate.

I found that if I update ca_crt.pem  many times(SSL_CTX_add_client_CA add 649 certificates), the error of ovsdb-client connecting ovsdb-server will occur,  I found that there are 649 certificates in stack  list ctx->client_CA when the error occurred.

Are there any limits on stack list ctx->client_CA?