[ovs-discuss] ovs 2.4 dpdk ports

haris tanvir haristanvir at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:47:48 UTC 2015

Thanks traynor
Can you kindly elaborate more on the relation between these ports?
Like for instance, do I always need to create port of type dpdk before I create a port of type dpdkvhostuser?
Is a new thread created everytime in case of only type 'dpdk' or is it also created on creating port of type 'dpdkvhostuser' as well?The documentation i found on the web is not very detailed. If you have some other resource on detailed explanation of working of these ports, kindly share that as well. Thank You
RegardsHaris Tanvir