[ovs-discuss] Regarding Support of muli level vlan tagging

Prakash Pawar cs13m1015 at iith.ac.in
Wed Oct 21 10:36:40 UTC 2015

Hi,
As Open vSwitch 2.3.1 support OpenFlow version 1.3 .
OpenFlow 1.3  has explicit actions to add, modify and remove VLAN tags, and
can support multiple levels of VLAN tagging.
I am trying to test multi level of VLAN tagging.
But so for no sucess.
I am getting OFBadActionErrorMsgVer13(xid=1767, code=BAD_TAG, on controller
(Floodlight 1.1). I am using 0x8100 for inner tag and 0x9100 for outer tag.
Please help me  in sloving the issue.
--
*Regards,*
Prakash Pawar