[ovs-discuss] [ovn] multi node ovn debugging

Murali R muralirdev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:09:14 UTC 2015

Han, thanks for suggestions. Yes I had tried all that. Controller means
node running northd. The issue is databases are all looking ok and so are
tunnels they have tunnel address correct on both sides. But the overlay
network created is not reachable in remote node. Host routing is not
applicable here because the network is extended through tunnel. I looked at
ovs-appctl routes and the 10.0.0.0/24 is not in there. Should we manually
add the route thru appctl? Or how to debug the routing from remote node
works? Or any other host route setup is needed? For instance I can ping
q-router interface from remote node. But not sure why network is not
available through tunnel.