[ovs-discuss] [ovn] multi node ovn debugging

Murali R muralirdev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 22:15:30 UTC 2015

​Turns out the only difference between the timing of controller node and
compute node installs was not using main ovs brach until contrack is
merged. Looks like when I installed compute (remote node) after Sep 22, I
had the right repo and it installed vport-geneve. When I build+install the
old checked out files, it did not install the ko for vport-geneve without
any errors. But latest one installs the mod consistently.

In short, use networking-ovn after Sep 22, and keep tracking contrack merge
in ircs.

OVN_REPO=https://github.com/russellb/ovs.git
#OVN_REPO=${OVN_REPO:http://github.com/openvswitch/ovs.git}
OVN_REPO_NAME=$(basename ${OVN_REPO} | cut -f1 -d'.')