[ovs-discuss] conntrack feature detection

Ben Warren ben at skyportsystems.com
Tue Sep 1 03:40:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

It’s exciting to see conntrack support being accepted in the Linux kernel.  We’ve been building based on the justinpettit/ovs tree and so far it works like a charm. Nice work!

Two questions:
1. Is there a way, apart from parsing the output of ‘ovs-ofctl —version’ to determine if the installed .ko supports conntrack?  I looked through /proc and /sys and didn’t see anything, but am pretty good at missing things.
2. Any idea when the changes will be merged into ovs mainline?  I expect “as soon as we can”, but just wondering...

thanks,
Ben