[ovs-discuss] Datapath userspace reordering

Dario Banfi ambigioz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 07:40:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have been trying to to create a “reordering” group that buffers TCP packets and send them out in order, but without success.
I use the slow path for all the packets and I can get the sequence either from ctx->xin->packet or in handle_upcall() .

But how can I buffer the packets, reorder them and send them all out? Any hint on the file / function where this could implemented would be really appreciated.
Isn’t there anywhere in the code where I can send out all the reordered packets with a loop?