[ovs-discuss] Where is the FIB table with OpenVSwitch?

Matt Raio matt at gns3.net
Tue Sep 8 19:20:23 UTC 2015

Thanks Justin for the quick response...

So then is there a way to have OpenVSwitch start a separate process of the
FIB on an external memory device? If I assign the external device a drive
letter, would OpenVSwitch startup a process on the external memory device
and run the FIB table there? Assuming that this external device already has
a processor and ample RAM?