[ovs-discuss] insert-buckets support?

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Thu Sep 10 21:56:52 UTC 2015

With the current behavior, insert-buckets doesn't automatically allocate
non-overlapping bucket ids.  This could be considered a bug in the
documentation or in the code.  It would be more user-friendly to
consider a bug in the code and fix it in ovs-ofctl, but that's a bigger
job than just fixing the crash as these commits do.