[ovs-discuss] add/sub a constant value to tcp sequence number and ack number in ovs

Seyyed Hesamoddin Ghasemi s.hesam.ghasemi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:21:36 UTC 2015

Why not? As I know OVS have access to all header fields in layer 2 to layer
4!
How can I Implement a simple proxy using OVS? I mean, how can get packet
from a source node and send it to a destination node in a transparent
manner?

I need to get first 4 packet of a tcp session in the controller (as a
proxy) and then forward the rest of packets using OVS without intervention
of the controller and with keep current tcp session. How can I do that?

--
Seyyed Hesamoddin Ghasemi