[ovs-discuss] first ping lost

Frédéric Marchand fred at mautadine.com
Mon Sep 14 18:14:41 UTC 2015

Hello,

Thanks for the reply but I don't think it's arp. The arp table have
the correct information and also, i tried with static entries on both
side.

Maybe I should have mentioned that earlier: when i'm connected to ssh
through one of those fake bridges, the login takes a while (3-4
seconds, dns timeouts) then it's ok. And if i don't make any input for
more than 5 seconds, the next input lag a few hundred milliseconds
(kernel flows TTL?)

By the way, I don't experience those issues using linux bonding and vlan.

Regards,

Fred