[ovs-discuss] way to speak with OpenFlow module

Minh Nghiem Gia nghiem.gia.minh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 08:42:35 UTC 2015

Hello,

It is easy to push OpenFlow rules to OVS by using the OVS utility such
as ovs-ofctl. Thanks all OVS developers!
However, I now want to try that function with a SDN controller and I wonder
that does the SDN controller (i.e., pox, nox or floodlight) will call
ovs-ofctl to install OF flows or they implement their own way (which
probably works in a similar way to ovs-ofctl) to complete that tasks?
Anyone please help on my dummy question.

Thanks a lot,
Minh.