[ovs-discuss] Unable to set ofp_flow_mod_flags value

Manpreet Singh er.manpreet25 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:39:57 UTC 2015

Hi Team

I am new to OVS. I want to know how to set following ofp_flow_mod_flags in
OVS-2.3.2
- OFPFF_CHECK_OVERLAP (value=2)
- OFPFF_RESET_COUNTS  (value=4)

when I set the value of flag=2 or 4 through RYU controller, Flag value is
not seen in dump-flows
Add flow entry using ryu controller rest api with table=2, priority= 11,
flags=2, match=in_port:2 and action= output:2
cookie=0x0, duration=1.880s, table=2, n_packets=0, n_bytes=0, priority=11,
in_port=2 actions=output:2 [Flag value is not seen in dump-flows]

Whereas I am able to set the below flags
OFPFF_SEND_FLOW_REM
OFPFF_NO_PKT_COUNTS
OFPFF_NO_BYT_COUNTS

Is the implementation of these flags is still left ? or Is there is any
other procedure to set these flags ? or its a defect in OVS.

Regards
Manpreet