[ovs-discuss] OpenFlow shared library support

jimson chacko jimsonchacko at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 09:34:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am using OVS 2.3.1. I could generate the shared libraries using the
LT_INIT option in configure.ac file. I would like to know if there are good
examples (snippets) on how this shared object files could be used from an
other application to communicate to OVS just like ovs-ofctl.

I would like to bypass the command line parsing in ovs-ofctl in order to
make processing faster. Which of the functions will be a good place to
start with ?

Do you recommend using these shared libraries ?

Regards
Jimson