[ovs-discuss] [ovs-dev] Matadata marked onto the packet

deepaksingh 555deepaksingh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:47:33 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am getting multiple OXM field in packet-in msg. First one is coming due
to OXM_OF_IN_PORT and second one due to NXM_NX_PKT_MARK.
With two OXM field it is causing packet-in as a wrong packets and SDN
controller is not able to fetch these packets. I have attached the
packet-in. Is it right to be multiple OXM fields ?
In my switch i am marking skb(say from port 2 and this marking is used only
for internal switch not for OVS) and sending it to the OVS. If i mark skb
to zero it will not add the NXM_NX_PKT_MARK field.
Could i mark it to zero in OVS or it will cause any issue ?
Please help me out.

--
Thanks you