[ovs-discuss] Where are the hashes calculated please?

Tony van der Peet tony.vanderpeet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 05:25:50 UTC 2015

OK, hold that thought, I think I just worked it out for myself! Looks
like there is a calculation in emc_processing, which implies that the
hashes are already calculated? It's too late at the end of a long day.
Still something not quite right though, so I'll keep looking - any
further advice appreciated.

Tony