[ovs-discuss] Fwd: Query with respect to DB commit even when vsctl failed

RishiRaj Maulick rishi.raj2509 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:16:15 UTC 2015

Hi All,

In the scenario where the ovsdb has already updated the database , but the
application that has registered for monitoring the schema has failed to
process DB updates ( due to internal errors ) , we have to roll back the
database changes.

Is there a mechanism available in ovsdb-server to roll back to a certain
previous commit point.

I would greatly appreciate any response on this as it would help us in
making right design decisions.

Thanks and regards,
Rishi Raj