[ovs-discuss] [OVS-DPDK] vhost-user with multiple queues does not work

Felix Brucker FBrucker at xantaro.net
Tue Apr 5 07:48:24 UTC 2016

Hi Ciara,

thanks that clarified it, i got confused by > Also this does NOT set the multiqueues the guest shall get
i read the Install md from here http://openvswitch.org/support/dist-docs/INSTALL.DPDK.md.txt
i thought this is related to the download on the same site (http://openvswitch.org/releases/openvswitch-2.5.0.tar.gz), but it seems not to.
With the n-dpdk-rxqs=2 option i was able to get 2 queues inside the vm and working communication, too.
After testing i will try to get the latest (post 2.5) version of ovs to get a more fine grained control over the queues.
Thanks all!

Best regards
Felix