[ovs-discuss] What LISP-related features are supported by OVS?

신유현 shuj1234 at korea.ac.kr
Thu Apr 7 03:43:27 UTC 2016

Hello,I read README-lisp.md and it states that 'A LISP "map-cache" can be implemented using flows'. I wonder does this mean that the whole lisp control planeis replaced by openflow messages and flow table in OVS, and lisp control messages like map-request and map-reply  not supported by OVS.
I want to make sure whether OVS supports lisp control plane or not. Does OVS support lisp control plane?
Thanks and regards,
Yu-hyun.