[ovs-discuss] Error with ovs-vsctl

sreepriya sreepriya1111 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:17:47 UTC 2016

​Hi Ben,

It's reporting that there's an error in your configuration.  As long as
> your configuration continues to have an error (that is, a port with a
> bad name), it will report that there is one.

Ok. Deleting the bridge using ovs-del bridge is not removing the error.
Even restarting ovs doesn't help. How can I reset the configuration db and
get the bad bridge out of the system?
Where is this getting stored?

Sorry if I am asking too many questions.
I have been sitting with this bug since long time trying to debug!
Thanks a lot for helping out with my queries.
It certainly gave more clarity.

​Regards,
Priya​