[ovs-discuss] How to use OVN in OVS-2.5.0 without sandbox

jlzhang at jlzhang.cn jlzhang at jlzhang.cn
Tue Apr 19 09:16:51 UTC 2016

So, wether I need to run the steps in "Controller nodes"/"Network nodes"/"Compute nodes" of that web page?
I find when i run "systemctl start openvswitch", it tell me
"Failed to issue method call: Unit openvswitch.service failed to load: No such file or directory."
I also cannot find the directory of "/usr/share/openvswitch"
Also, when I run "ovn-nbctl lswitch-add sw0", it got stuck, which just like I run it in Ubuntu.

Thanks
Best regards,
Troy