[ovs-discuss] 答复: Re: vlan dev can't be created by 'ip link add' when use ovs2.5.0

zhao.jin2 at zte.com.cn zhao.jin2 at zte.com.cn
Wed Apr 20 01:19:16 UTC 2016

Hi Ben:
    Thank you for your reply.
    I'm using Linux 3.10.0-229 with intel 82599 10 gigabit nics, and the
network driver is ixgbe, version 3.21.2

Thanks
Best regards,
Jonas

Ben Pfaff <blp at ovn.org>
2016/04/20 01:02

收件人
zhao.jin2 at zte.com.cn,
抄送
discuss at openvswitch.org
主题
Re: [ovs-discuss] vlan dev can't be created by 'ip link add' when use
ovs2.5.0

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 08:42:28PM +0800, zhao.jin2 at zte.com.cn wrote:
> Hi,dear all:
>     I'm using ovs2.5.0 in centos7.2, for the reason of drivers, i has no

> choice but to use function
> of vlan splinters.

You are using Linux 3.2 or earlier?

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.