[ovs-discuss] DPDK-ports?

Chandran, Sugesh sugesh.chandran at intel.com
Wed Apr 20 08:10:07 UTC 2016

Regards
_Sugesh

[Sugesh] There is no such mechanism to use PCI bus address to specify the DPDK ports for now.
The naming convention of DPDK ports are based on the order at which the ports are bind to the
DPDK driver.
You could refer the DPDK logs that printed at OVS boot time to identify the ports and their PCI addresses.