[ovs-discuss] OVN Questions

Maurice Qureshi Maurice.Qureshi at calix.com
Wed Apr 27 17:37:04 UTC 2016

Hi Justin,

None of the ovn- commands are available.

mqureshi at vmexa-mqureshi:~/ovs/tutorial$  ovn-nbctl lswitch-add sw0
ovn-nbctl: command not found
mqureshi at vmexa-mqureshi:~/ovs/tutorial$ whereis  ovn-nbctl
ovn-nbctl:
mqureshi at vmexa-mqureshi:~/ovs/tutorial$ which ovn-nbctl
mqureshi at vmexa-mqureshi:~/ovs/tutorial$