[ovs-discuss] OVN Questions

Maurice Qureshi Maurice.Qureshi at calix.com
Wed Apr 27 21:53:41 UTC 2016

Hi Justin,

Below is the output of echo $PATH. The output of "make sandbox" is attached.

mqureshi at vmexa-mqureshi:~/ovs/tutorial$ echo $PATH
/tools/sw/exa_2.0/exa-tools:/usr/lib64/ccache:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/mqureshi/bin:/sbin
mqureshi at vmexa-mqureshi:~/ovs/tutorial$

Thanks
Maurice