[ovs-discuss] I want to know how group table select works

허지민 jimin at gurum.cc
Tue Aug 2 02:29:22 UTC 2016

Thank you for answering.

I'm not sure if I understood right.

The answer is saying that, if I don't change source or destination, bucket
selection won't be redone?

Well, I am using group table for my project, and each bucket in the group
has
different weight. When I tested group table, I found out that after long
term without networking, the selection has changed and send packets to
different bucket.

How does weight of the bucket influence the selection???