[ovs-discuss] [CudaMailTagged] Datapath

Amrane Ait Zeouay a.zeouayamran at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 09:00:58 UTC 2016

Sorry for this late reply,
I didn't understand i found all ctx->xout->slow are filled with
Slow_action, but the problem is i want the kernel to stop processing the
packets and send them all to the userspace, so can you tell me please how
to do it ?

Thank you.

--

Amrane Ait Zeouay

Engineer Student in The Development of Software and Systems

University of Western Brittany

Tel:  +33 7 62 25 56 03 <+33+7+62+25+56+03>