[ovs-discuss] OpenFlow Data Plane Abstraction and OpenVSwitch

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at vivaldi.net
Tue Aug 16 19:09:05 UTC 2016

I took note of nw_tos=, ip_dscp=, nw_ecn=, and ip_ecn= for DSCP and ECN
matching and mod_nw_tos:, mod_nw_ecn:, mod_nw_ecn: for setting DSCP and
ECN values.

So the DiffServ functionality would have to be implemented on OVS ...
Correct?

And could be implemented as a layer on OVS ... Correct?

Does anything currently do this?

---John