[ovs-discuss] Making an ovs rpm with dpdk, but after installing the rpm , there's no --dpdk parameter in ovs-vswitchd process; Why

lifuqiong lifuqiong at cncloudsec.com
Thu Aug 25 04:44:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

         I making an ovs rpm with dpdk according
http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/dev/2015-November/062732.html and
http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/dev/2016-January/065097.html;

And the rpm with dpdk was made successfully, But when I installing it using
rpm -ivh openvswitch-xxx.rpm; and started the service, the ovs-vswitchd
process has no -dpdk parameter and

There is still has openvswitch kernel module using command 'lsmod | grep
openvswitch'; which means the openvswitch service is not running in dpdk
mode;

         How can I install the ovs rpm with dpdk worked ?  Thank you.

My openvswitch's version is 2.5.0

SPEC file is using the openvswitch.spec, and change the configure parameter
with dpdk.