[ovs-discuss] OVS Vendor/Experimenter message

Justin Pettit jpettit at ovn.org
Sun Aug 28 16:55:56 UTC 2016

Please don't drop the mailing list.

A number of extensions exist in "include/openflow/nicira-ext.h".  If you run "git blame" on that file, you'll see a bunch of commit ids.  You can then run "git show" on the commit id, and see how the extension was added.  For example, "git show fb8f22c1" will show you a commit for exporting IPFIX statistics.

--Justin