[ovs-discuss] raspberrypi 2B as openvswitch

Zhao Jun zhaojun12 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Tue Aug 30 07:23:05 UTC 2016

I have tried installing Open vSwitch in raspberry PI.
The following link will help you a lot.  https://sdntestbed.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/install-open-vswitch-on-raspberry-pi/
I recommend you using the image released in 2016-05-27, with a GCC 4.9 installed instead of 4.8
Due to memory limitations in raspberry, when you compile the Open vSwitch code, some tests may be failed. I recommend you compile the code without tests.
Good luck!

Zhao Jun