[ovs-discuss] Openvswitch flow(or rule) to implement CAPTIVE-PORTAL (or HTTP redirect)

Joo Yong-Seok joo.yongseok at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:01:00 UTC 2016

Hello,

Is there any good example for openvswitch flow/rules for captive-portal?
Which means,

- We should perform DNAT (with captive-portal web server IP) for outbound
HTTP traffic
- When responses are back, we should do proper NAT again.

The issue, is, http packets' DIP from client, it's not fixed. It can be
google, yahoo, facebook and anything. But, all of http packet should be
redirected to specific web-server and response should be received on client
side properly.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

- yongseok