[ovs-discuss] Conntrack module is not building with OVS 2.5

Sourabh Bansal bansalsourabh07 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 07:24:11 UTC 2016

Thanks Joe for your reply. Its build now after giving the linux path.

May I know the connection tracking commands? We can see packets are going
to connection tracking functions but haven't found any command to check the
tracked packets info or table.

This will be helpful if you can send tracking commands.

Regards,
Sourabh Bansal