[ovs-discuss] Query regarding unixctl socket

satya naik satya1000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:18:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have two query for unixctl sockets in openswitch.

1) I want to know maximum buffer size which can be sent on unixctl socket ?

I am using unixctl_client_transact() to collect data from multiple
daemon/server but few server server does not respond to unixctl request.
In this scenario program waits for long time or blocked there . I want wait
for small time(1 - 5 sec) and come out from there in case of no response.

2) Is there any timeout option available for unixctl socket ?

Regards,
Satya