[ovs-discuss] conntrack in userspace with OVS + DPDK

soumyadeep.chowdhury at wipro.com soumyadeep.chowdhury at wipro.com
Wed Feb 3 06:18:01 UTC 2016

Thanks Ben.

Hi Daniele,

We are looking for host-mode statefull virtual firewall implementation in OVS+DPDK environment.
And having conntack in usersape work along with OVS-DPDK is the first step and the right direction to go with.

As you have already started working on this and we have similar interest, I am just wondering
if we can also associate with you in this development and contribute significantly.
We like to contribute and speedup this development.
But I am not sure about the current state of this development. So if you can share your thoughts on this, it will be really helpful.

-
Soumyadeep